Capture both you and your friend snowboarding.
Recommend a camera attached to a selfie stick and a lens faced below. You can follow up and capture your friend snowboarding and surrounding scenery. *Camera is not waterproof.
- Recommend Twin-cut and Angle-cut views when playing back on smartphone or PC.
- Setting the camera audio "ON", you can record your edge warking sound.
Catch panoramic view spreading out below you.
If you mount a camera on bicycle handlebar with an universal bar-mounted kit, you can capture panoramic view spreading out below you.
- Recommend turning WDR setting off when you record outside in the daytime.
- It's better to control the brightness setting depending on situation. For capturing the sky blue it's better to down it, and for capturing the bright face it's better to up it.
For circuit and drift driving
Capture not only racing situation but also your driving technique.
- Changing the camera operation mode to Drive Action Mode or Action Mode, you can record high resolution.